January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Well, I've sort of abandoned my blog as of late.  Ya know, that whole work thing has really been getting in the way.  Plus I've just been in a serious funk lately.  Anyway, I thought I should put something up here for the New Year and all so here goes.  I did pretty good with my resolutions in 2012.  I'm still at the job I started in the beginning of the year, and still liking it.  I paid off most of my credit card debt, bought two new cars, and road tripped to Disneyland (love it there!)  I've finished 18 of the items on my 101 things to do in 1001 days list.  I'm coming up on the halfway point so I really need to get cracking on these!  Again, that whole work thing...

I don't have a whole lot in mind for 2013, but I'll give it a shot.  I'm not even going to put in writing to work less cause that just wont happen.  I have a hard time saying no at work and I like the extra money too.  I'll just say I'd like to think about the consequences more before agreeing to work extra in 2013.  I like to think I can still function with no sleep, but I've proven that doesn't really happen so well.  Some of my other resolutions for 2013 are:

  • Get at least 50 things done on my 101 things list
  • Pay off all credit card debt
  • Disneyland!
  • Friends For Life!

I suppose I should have a diabetes related resolution too.  I'll just say I'd like to keep trying...keep checking my blood sugar, keep taking my insulin, keep counting my carbs, all of that fun stuff that keeps me healthy.

What do you have planned for 2013?

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you kicked ass in 2012 to me! :-)

    And I think "keep trying" is a fine diabetes related resolution for 2013.

    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Friends for Life is definitely a diabetes resolution :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very true. For some reason that just went into the travel category for me! Weird.

      Delete